Thursday, April 5, 2007

Randomly correcting...

Time keeps on turning,
turning and turning.
Time keeps on turning on.

Which brings me to the purpose of this post. Today I received 1 headache, and bought 1 new camera, which kind of took care of the aforementioned headache (for a little bit at least).
In other words...

Out with the old:
(pictured: new 6mp Vivitar with optical zoom, taken by old camera)

And in with the new:

(Pictured: Old point and shoot 3mp POS, taken by new camera)

What I'm saying is that I found myself at Comp-USA's going out of business sale today. I hadn't intended on being there at all, so in turn I had no intent on buying anything. Instead, however, I bought myself a very nice, very new camera, at a very good deal. It was an impulse buy I'll admit, but never-the-less: I am proud of what I have done here.
In other news, Josh sent me an invite to Joost, a new free internet based cable provider. I haven't tried it out yet because I got the invite just minutes ago(another excuse, I know) but go ahead, read about it for yourself. Maybe I can hand out invites as well, if you ask real nice.
Also: that headache? I see it as a good sign. A sign that my body is finally starting to function and maintain moderately correctly. I've been working hard to get my blood pressure down from 144 over 88(very high) and thus far have managed to work it down 10 to 15 points, around 130 over 86. And I KNOW that industrial music is probably not good for one's blood pressure, but Nine Inch Nails is releasing a new album on the 17th of this month. Year Zero, the 24th installment in their series of Halos. But I guess that it was leaked two days ago. This is something I thoroughly enjoy, and plan on buying in stores regardless. I like owning CD's by artists in my top 20. Something makes it more enjoyable, having the disc in hand, reading the lyrics, looking at the album art, watching the extras usually available on the cd/dvd...
If this headache keeps my awake any longer I might just have to shit a box of kittens.
Kittens have VERY sharp claws.

Also: I'm going to the future house in the morning. This will be done with the new camera, which means that I will be publishing some pictures on here tomorrow afternoon(possibly).
So I should get to bed.

Resistance...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The future house is a house of the future and of the forever-present.

The difference in camera-ness is readily noticeable.

Your headache is your brain talkin', says he PROUD of ya.