Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Post, cereal.

This time, I guess this post isn't quite as significant. Not to say that the last one was of any more significance to anybody, but that's a topic for another post altogether.
And that topic WILL be covered in the future, rest assured.

In fact, hold your breath.



At 6:00am sharp, this morning, I opened up a fresh, 1lb 4oz box of Cheerios,

and slowly proceeded to eat the entire contents of the box over the course of the day.
Do you know what pain is?
By 4:00pm I had finished the contents and was breaking down the large box to fit into the waste receptacle. This decision to eat the entire box before the day was through was made rather ad-hoc and improperly this morning, seeing as though my plan was to go for a good run after work, given this nice weather. Which is just what I went and did anyway, right after work. I went for a run.
Now, at this point, here is where my lesson was learned. Not very well mind you, but it was learned nonetheless.

Do not try to go out for a run, whatever the weather is like, after spending the day eating a Sam's-Club-size box of Cheerios. Just don't do it. This same rule should probably also apply to just about any cereal box of the same size. This is something I can tell you for certain.

What's probably worse is, I tried to run through the pain. I had a terrible side ache, and I guess I'm too stubborn to let it get the best of me. So I ran with that side ache for the better part of 15 minutes, which can seem like an eternity, especially when you're out in Grant county running north towards miles and miles of nothing on the Gateway trail. This is definitely a horrible idea. You can now learn from my ignorance.


In other news, I have here some pictures of the future apartment in St. Paul. These are taken from Adam's cell phone so don't get too excited about how great or shitty they are.

Click on them for amazing times.













And so there you have it.

I said GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.


Do you know Matt Basta's cell phone number?

5 comments:

Aronj001 said...

The slanted mirror intrigues me.

Unknown said...

My cell phone is a cell phone of the future. It is of the future.

Your sideache is of the past.

Unknown said...

I'll have you know that picture of the dining room is my desktop. So much for making the time go quickly.

DFGAG said...

But it's already the 19th. Not long now.
That place is, and will be awesome.

DPM ArtisTron said...

I took all these pictures with my government mind lasers. GWAR!