Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Several things, not a one of them is terribly important though:

Super Chuck Norris Bros Video Game

I'm real disappointed that the first Presidential debate may not happen this Fri, no thanks to John McCain. In case you haven't heard: Mr. McCain made a request of the Obama camp that the first Debate be postponed in light of this recent indecision in the White House over the current status of our banking system, despite the fact that people involved in this decision making process have told both presidential elects that they're not needed there in DC(some even went so far as to say that their presence would only be a nuisance, what with all the media coverage and all, and it might just slow things down even more). What's even funnier about this whole situation is Johnny's flip flopping last week about his stances on: not only his take on this banking bailout, but the condition of the whole fucking economy itself. I guess he would have called me one of those whiners he was talking about a short time ago.
In any case: I'm really looking forward to watching those debates. So, I really hope that they happen...
Aaron: I'm sure that someone MUST have put together a mashup of McCains plans for our economic future as a country. I'll bet that it's;
a: animated(poorly), and
b: that it's mildly funny.
If not, that may be a fun project for a film editor such as yourself.

I've been experimenting with wierd ways of taking pictures with my old POS 6.0 MP vivitar digital camera through various apparatuses:































These were taken through the viewfinder of an old digital camera pictured on the floor in picture 2 above. Hopefuly I'll think of something neat to do with the old 3mp sans viewfinder.
































These two were taken through a lens I picked up at Axemans Surplus this weekend for a few dollars. I haven't experimented with it a WHOLE lot but it so far has afforded me macro shots that the camera cannot otherwise handle, with a very narrow depth of field.

-Joe

No comments: