Sunday, April 1, 2007

It is the year 3030...


It may just be time that I join the ranks of personal blog sites. Perhaps late in the game... Maybe early. Probably too early to tell. It doesn't really matter. What truly matters here is that unlike Myspace and Facebook, this is a world populated by few. A more modern world, where blogging is what must be done, not infected by advertisements and 300 personal photos brought to you by the latest blockbuster movie (however fantastic it may be). A smaller populous full of thought and ambition, getting things done for themselves.



Nothing much else to say. I'm just testing the waters here. I want to see how this looks in it's complete form.

4 comments:

DFGAG said...

It looks kinda nice.

Unknown said...

It looks nice, and it feels nice too.

It feels nice. Not like the scummy feeling you get after putting something on facebook or myspace.

DFGAG said...

This is true, and for this reason I will no longer be setting things upon Myspace or Facebook. Maybe...
Well, Facebook occasionally. And sometimes Myspace.

I do what I want.

Anonymous said...

Michelle (Short)Freeman was here 04/28/2007